Thursday, October 22, 2009

Paranormal Activity


This was soooooo much fun! This movie makes you tired from how tense you are throughout the hour and a half. The acting is very natural and real. The actors look like normal people and not playboy models. The setting and relationship are all very real. So that's a great start. The plot is nice and simple but not stupid which allows you to concentrate on how scared you are or will be. Now I'll admit, it didn't scare me very much, but the company I shared didn't even want to walk to their cars alone after the movie ended. My husband left in the fight or flight mode and is just now cooling down. I love that they leave the demon up to your imagination (it's always scarier that way). I've heard the film was made for just $11,000 but they made that money work! I give this movie a solid "A". It's a must see.

No comments:

Post a Comment