Saturday, September 19, 2009

Rob Zombie's Halloween 2


Ok, so on a scale of 1 to 5 in the blood and guts category I give this one a 4.5. The sound effects may be the deciding factor that take it up to a full on 5. This is a good 5...not a "The Hills Have Eyes 2" 5. The plot, script, and cinematography were fantabulastic. The only complaint I really have was that I really wanted the original kid that played the young Micheal in the first one. The replacement kid was not as good at acting.
Favorite shot of the whole thing...last shot in the insane asylum.
Whores...feel free to chime in with your thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. I would agree on your rating. I think this is the first Horror movie where I plugged my ears during some scenes. I loved the camera shots especially the ariel shots of him walking thru farm lands.
    My favorite shot was also the last sceen in the Asylum. I can't wait for the next one with the sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! First post. I don't like blood and gutz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooooooooo! Someone beat me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED all of the walking scenes. I have to agree there. Rob Zombie has a great grasp on the genre...the look, the pacing and the characters.

    ReplyDelete